Jun 1, 2021
What can we learn about leading transformational changes from
someone outside of K12 education? In this episode we talk with
Rich Razgaitis, co-founder and CEO of FloWater to
• the importance of having a succinct mission statement.
• how to change behavior by first understanding human behavior.
• why you should look outside of your space for inspiration.
• the importance of agreeing on what problem you’re trying to solve.
• the need to be as dispassionate as possible when overcoming obstacles.